Friday, April 06, 2018

Science of the Week--4/6/18

Here are some of the most interesting science news stories I read this week:

Researchers find a galaxy without dark matter

Researchers develop a novel RNA-based therapy to target West Nile virus

New study finds world's largest desert, the Sahara, has grown by 10% since 1920

Is there life adrift in the clouds of Venus?

Scientists confirm water trapped inside diamonds deep below Earth's surface

Researchers develop injectable bandage

Garbage-collecting aqua drones and jellyfish filters for cleaner oceans

Have a good weekend! My family and I will be attending C2E2. I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to write a blog post by Monday, so my post on the convention may be delayed. We'll see how long it takes me to catch K-2SO....





2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Just enjoy the convention and don't worry about it.

PT Dilloway said...

Have fun at the convention.

Site Meter