Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Reading Goal Update

Last year around this time, I was really pushing myself to reach my Goodreads goal of 200 books read in 2016. I barely made it, so for 2017 I decided (for the first time ever) to decrease my goal. My original goal for this year was 180 books, but this weekend I decreased it still further to 160 books. At least I'm on track to meet that goal! There have been so many other things going on this year that unlike last year, I don't feel bad about lowering my expectations. In the meantime, we'll see how much reading I get done in the next few weeks.


3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're still reading more books that most people.

PT Dilloway said...

That's still a lot of books.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Thanks, Alex and Pat!

Site Meter