Monday, October 17, 2016

Indie Author Survey

I belong to a self-publishing mailing list. Although the self-publishing group has a lot of romance writers, they still post tips and information useful to writers in other genres as well. One of the moderators of this group recently developed a survey for indie authors, and she requests that members encourage other indie authors to participate, even if they're not part of the group. Over 1,300 authors have already taken the survey (I filled it out last night.) If you're willing to take it, follow this link. It look me less than ten minutes. You have until November 8th, but it's better to take care of it now so you don't forget later. I'll have to post a link to the report when it becomes available.

2 comments:

PT Dilloway said...

I think I did that before.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Not indie but I'll be curious to see the results.

Site Meter