Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Broad Universe Facebook Party Tonight!

Tonight, Broad Universe is hosting its first Facebook party! It runs 6-10 EST, and a different author will be featured every half hour. Here's the complete schedule:

6 - 6:30 pm EST: Terri Bruce
6:30-7 pm EST: Carole Ann Moleti
7 - 7:30 pm EST: Lisa Hawridge
7:30 - 8 pm EST: Sandra Ulbrich Almazan
8 - 8:30 pm EST: Vonnie Winslow Crist
8:30 - 9 pm EST: Danielle Ackley-McPhail
9 - 9:30 pm EST: Chrysoula Tzavelas
9:30 - 10 pm EST: LJ Cohen

Yes, that list includes me. This will be my first Facebook party, so I'd appreciate it if you could attend. If you can't make my time, please stop in at any time during the event to support the authors. It should be fun, and there will be giveaways. I plan to give away at least one eBook and may make it the winner's choice of Twinned Universes, Seasons' Beginnings, or even an ARC of Scattered Seasons. You can join the party at this link.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

If I was on Facebook, I would. Good luck and have fun!

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Thanks, Alex!

Jennifer Ruth Jackson said...

I've never been to a Facebook party. It sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck!

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Thanks, Jennifer!

Site Meter