Wednesday, May 21, 2014

AudaVoxx

I was planning to post my WisCon schedule today, but I think I'll postpone that one until Friday. In the meantime, I recently discovered AudaVoxx, a service for audiobook lovers and authors with audiobooks.

AudaVoxx is going to send out weekly newsletters about audiobooks. The newsletters will be broken down by genre and vetted for quality (based on the audiobook/eBook reviews). There may also be giveaways listed. If you want to receive the newsletter, you can sign up here. And if you're an author or audiobook producer, you can take out an ad in the newsletter. Go here first to read the requirements, then click here to submit an ad. As an introductory offer, all ads booked before May 30th are free, so go ahead and give it a try!

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Can't beat free!

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Free means nothing to lose, at any rate.

Cheri Lasota said...

Thanks so much for sharing the news about AudaVoxx, Sandra. Let me know if you have any questions about the service. Our company launch is coming up this Friday! =)

~Cheri

Site Meter