Monday, November 11, 2013

Vote for the Lady of the Lab!

I'm participating in M. Pax's Realms Faire this week in the Joust. Today through Friday, please cheer me on over at her blog. Up for grabs for me isn't just promotion, but also chocolate--and we all know how important chocolate is! There are daily prizes available for commenters on M. Pax's blog. You can read an excerpt from Twinned Universes on Thursday, but please cheer me on all week long by using one or more of the following words/phrases:

Lady of the Lab
Lyon's Legacy
Tosspot (drunkard)

Here are a couple of sample cheers:

Lady of the Lab, toss the tosspot over the wall!

Long live the Lady of the Lab!

I love Lyon's Legacy!

Of course, feel free to come up with your own cheer. To sweeten the deal, I'll collect the names of everyone who cheers for me during the week and select one at random to receive a free eBook of one of my stories. The winner will be announced this weekend. Thanks for your support, everyone!


4 comments:

Jay Noel said...

Awesome!!!! I'm heading over there now!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's cool you are participating. This year the event is epic.

M Pax said...

Woo hoo! Or Huzzah! Tweeted for you. Will continue to do so.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Huzzah to all!

Site Meter