Thursday, February 16, 2012

Five-Star Review of Lyon's Legacy

I submitted my SF novella Lyon's Legacy to Indie Book Blog and was very pleased to see their review go live today. (It's already up on Amazon and Goodreads; I think it might be in a few other places as well.) My story got five stars. Here are a couple of quotes:

"While being a relatively short read Lyon's Legacy was extremely entertaining."

"Well written characters drive the story and Joanna's turmoil over her choices is palpable. I'm not sure I have read anything quite like this, but I am eager to see more from the author."


"A very well done novella debut from Sandra Ulbrich Almazan brings another indie author to keep an eye on into the picture."

I'm glad you enjoyed the story! Thanks for the review!

5 comments:

PT Dilloway said...

So if I wanted thanked for the review maybe I should have given the book five stars?

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

I didn't realize you'd reviewed it, Bulldog. Maybe I didn't recognize the name. Sorry about that, and thanks!

PT Dilloway said...

Yes I used my Amazon alias. I could have given it 5 stars but especially for "indie" books I think giving it 4 makes it seem more legitimate, like it's not just a bunch of your relatives and buddies writing reviews for you.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Is that the one that references The Time Traveler's Wife and Eddie and the Cruisers? I thought it was a good review, and four stars is a very good rating too.

Matthew MacNish said...

Hey, that's awesome. Congrats, Sandra!

Site Meter