Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lyon's Legacy--Holiday Sale and Kindlegraph

I thought I'd experiment a little with pricing, so I'm putting Lyon's Legacy on sale for 99 cents until the end of the year. Please feel free to share the news. You can find my novella on Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords.

Also, if you'd like my autograph (or at least the right-handed version of it), I'm now signed up with Kindlegraph. You can request a personalized inscription and signature for your e-book copy here. You don't need a Kindle to get this; you can get the signature as part of a PDF file. (You don't even need an e-book, as signatures are kept separate from the book itself.)

If you're an author, you might want to sign up with this service. It's free, and it's another way to connect with readers. Here's the link to the sign-up page. You'll need to enter the book's Amazon Standard Identification Number, which you can find on the book's Amazon page.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Connie Keller said...

I'd read about this, but I didn't know it was available yet. Thanks!!

David P. King said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'm heading over to check it out now. :)

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

You're welcome, Connie and David!

Site Meter