Monday, June 13, 2011

Convention Conversation

I'm finally done posting my panel notes from WisCon. I probably won't be going to another convention this year, but I've already signed up for next year's WisCon and ChiCon (The World Convention). I tend mostly to go to local conventions; the farthest I've traveled for a convention was to Minneapolis/St. Paul for a World Fantasy convention. Perhaps when Alex is older, I'd like to go to ReaderCon or CapriCon.

Which conventions or writing conferences have you been to? They needn't be SF/fantasy related. Are there any that you'd like to attend?

1 comment:

PT Dilloway said...

Ick, conventions are as bad as air shows. Especially when you have a bunch of nerds dressed up in stupid costumes. I'd die of embarrassment to be seen there.

Site Meter