Saturday, April 30, 2011

A-Z: Zaniness

After a long month of blogging and commenting, I feel we all need something zany to celebrate completing this challenge. When it comes to zaniness, who can match the Marx Brothers? Here are a couple of scenes from A Night at the Opera. Enjoy!






Thanks to all who have visited my blog this month. I'm taking next week off from blogging to catch up on my myriad other obligations, but I'll still be reading other blogs and commenting when I can. I have some great things in store, so come back on May 7th to check them out!

8 comments:

Trisha said...

An entire week off blogging?!?! Sounds tempting...but knowing me I'll be making up for lost time with other blog entries I haven't had a chance to post. :P Definitely not one per day though. It's been insane this month!!

mooderino said...

It's been a bit like a Marx brothers movie this month. Taking a few days off myself. Might even get some work done!

mood
Moody Writing

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Congratulations on making it to the end.

Gregg Metcalf said...

Truly some zany guys! Great clips.


Gregg Metcalf
Colossians 1:28-29

Gospel-driven Disciples

KjM said...

Zany - and Marx Brothers. Both excellent ways to end the month.

Well done for making it through the challenge. Enjoy the week off - and I loved the clips.

David P. King said...

Though I did not participate in the challenge, I still got to visit several excellent blogs. Thanks for the zany post! :)

Eugene said...

Congratulations on completing the challenge, Sweetie. :)

Faith said...

Love those old Marx brothers films :)

I'm taking the week off blogging too! Hope yours is productive so far.

Site Meter