Friday, December 03, 2010

Readers' Choice?

As 2010 draws to a close, I'm thinking about my plans for next year. Part of that includes what content to feature on this blog. What would you like to see me post in the next year? Here are some possibilities:

More science articles
Discussions of basic science
Book reviews (I'd probably only do positive ones)
Author interviews (I'd probably open this up to Broad Universe and possibly OWW members)
Blog memes
Personal stories
Other

Please leave a comment and let me know your preferences. Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Eric said...

I thoroughly enjoy your discussions on scientific topics, so I hope that's something you'll continue. I get great story ideas from them, not to mention all that I learn.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Thanks, Eric! I definitely intend to keep posting about science.

Maria Zannini said...

I'm partial to science topics and personal stories.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Personal stuff is good, although I tend to shy away from it on my own blog. Interviews are good. (Wouldn't limit who though.) There's a lot of bloggers who review books, so that might be something that you could just do for fun now and then.
As you can tell, I'm all about variety!

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Thanks for your input, Maria and Alex!

Site Meter