Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Been Busy

I've mentioned before that Firestorm of Dragons will be participating in a book tour in November. I've been busy the last couple of days finishing up interviews for different blogs. It's tougher than you'd think, but I think I managed to fill out all of the interviews. (There were three total, but I overlooked one of them until yesterday--and of course the deadline for finishing it was today.) I'll keep you updated with links to the host blogs once I learn what the schedule is.

Other than that, we've been getting ready for our annual Thanksgiving dinner with our friends in Madison. Plus there's the usual work and taking care of Alex. I saw two deer this evening as I was heading over to his daycare. The deer were in someone's back yard. I didn't realize how close this subdivision was to forest area. It would be neat sometime if the deer actually came up to the daycare so the kids could see them.

I'm not doing National Novel Writing Month this year; instead, I'm focusing on rewriting my draft from last year. It's tough going, and the only time I've had for it is on my lunch hour. Today I was too busy answering interview questions to even write. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Site Meter