Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Catching Up

Our Memorial Day weekend was relatively quiet. Eugene attended a Nordic walking seminar Saturday morning; I'll leave it up to him to discuss that if he wants. That afternoon, we had our car seats checked to make sure they were installed properly. The technicians made a few minor adjustments, but overall Eugene did a good job with them. Sunday we visited his parents and got to enjoy the nice weather on their deck. On the way back home, we visited a couple of people we know through an Internet forum. One of them had given Eugene some advice, so he made a batch of cookies to thank her. We talked with them for about two and a half hours. We got home late, but it was nice to meet them. Monday morning we returned to Dinner by Design (I blogged about them before) and stocked up the freezer. I also got to talk to some friends. Not my normal holiday weekend, but it probably was for the best to take it easy.

Other than that, I've been busy with doctor's appointments and getting ready for the big event. I'm still working and plan to do so through next week. Writing has been going pretty slowly, but I think I got past a sticking point. It would be nice to post something on OWW before the baby comes.

3 comments:

Russ said...

"Nordic walking seminar"

...OK, I'm checking out his blog next.

Anonymous said...

Sandra, I am so excited for you two. Take it easy, enjoy each other so, you both will be prepared to enjoy your baby when he/she arrives. Looking forward to reading more :)

Russ said...

Boy, if you had some catching up to do BEFORE...

(Congrats, and can't wait to hear more about it all!)

Site Meter