Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Post of the Year

In a few minutes, Eugene and I are headed out for the evening. We're going out for dinner, then we're going to an improv comedy show--or, actually, two shows. Hopefully we'll get home before the drunk drivers hit the road.

Since this is the last post of the year, I feel as if I ought to look back at what we've done. We've been pretty active, I think. We've taken tango lessons, seen King Tut, visited with old friends and made new ones, been to Michigan, and visited England. Even more changes are in store for us next year.

As for resolutions, well, the last thing I need to do now is lose weight, but I do have to manage how much I gain. For a while over the holidays, I felt as if I was going to gain all my "allowed" weight at once. At least I can work out now; I had to skip it for a while. I do want to lose weight after the baby comes, of course. Needless to say, I want to be a good parent. Some of my other goals for 2007 include finally getting out of this apartment. For writing goals, I want to finish editing Lennon's Line and start submitting it to agents/editors, finish a short story I started a couple of months ago, and start the rewrite of Catalyst in the Crucible, next in the Paul Harrison saga. Hopefully I'll be able to do more research for some other novel ideas that are still incubating in my brain.

Have a happy 2007, everybody!

1 comment:

Russ said...

Sandra, you and Eugene are going to be great parents. Happy 2007 to each of you!

Site Meter