Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Still Here!

No, I haven't given up blogging, but it's kind of hard to do without an Internet connection. Friday will make two weeks without a Net. At this rate, we may switch Internet providers, since our current ones can't help us figure out what's wrong. Even the new modem we bought on Sunday isn't helping.

We did do some interesting things this weekend. Saturday night we went to the local improv comedy club at the mall. Eugene got to brush off his "deboning ice cream" suggestion from undergrad. They did it, but it took a while for the guy to figure it out. On Sunday, we got together with a friend and visited the arboretumn. Although there's been some color development where we are, there wasn't much in the arboretumn. It was still nice to walk around and enjoy the weather.

I haven't done much writing or editing lately, and I need to get back into it. Well, I have done some editing on Lennon's Line, but it's more nit-picking than anything else. I need to pull out my OWW crits and go over them again.

That's it for now. Hopefully one of these years I'll be back online and able to post more regularly.

No comments:

Site Meter