Sunday, June 04, 2006

Website Update

My writer readers (does that make sense?) may appreciate this update. I've uploaded my notes from half-a-dozen science fiction conventions. I've been to about a dozen, but at some of them, I took notes in longhand instead of on my laptop, and those notes are hidden somewhere in the chaos of my office. I've grouped the panel topics into broad categories of science; writing: the business; writing: the craft; and pyschology (which also covers feminist topics). They're pretty rough, and I unfortunately didn't keep lists of the panelists. Hopefully my notes will still be useful to people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea, Sandra! I may do this myself.

--my husband mentioned you last night. It seems he reads my journal and from my link ended up at yours. He thought it was a neat.

Maria
www.mariazannini.com

Site Meter