Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Foot Spa

Time for a lighter subject, I think. A pedicure should do the trick. Today I had a chance to try out my new foot spa from Walmart. It only cost about $14--cheaper than a pedicure at a salon. I hung out with Eugene and watched TV while soaking my feet. The foot spa produces massaging vibrations and air bubbles that feel very good. Bubbles and lavender foot soaking solution don't go together too well, however; the bubbles piled up halfway to my knees. Also, the foot spa doesn't heat the water, so you have to use warm water for the best effects. This is probably a good thing, since I'd soak my feet until they shriveled if the foot spa warmed the water. A little scrubbing and polish, and my feet are good to go. Of course, I can't wear sandals at work, so I'll have to wait for the weekend to do that.

Writing: I continued work on Chapter Two of Lennon's Line, changing a summary into a scene. I wrote about 350 new words so far, which isn't bad for me. Descripition is still pretty skimpy, though, but that will come on the next pass.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I really need to get one of those things. Pedicures tickle too much.

Site Meter