Monday, May 29, 2006

Buddies and Burgers

Eugene and I met with some of our college friends (Brian, Sara, Oz, Lisa, and Oz and Lisa's daughter Charlotte) Sunday night for dinner. We went to Dotty Dumpling's Dowry. Here are some of the photos we took during dinner and afterwards:


This sign caught my eye: it says, "When better men are made[,] Wisconsin women will make them." I still qualify as a Wisconsin woman, don't I?











Oz, Lisa, and Charlotte.


















Oz and Charlotte meet Oscar.
















Brian, Lisa, Oz with Charlotte, and Eugene. Sara was also taking pictures, which is why she's not shown.












Same group, different expressions.

1 comment:

Russ said...

Charlotte's growing quickly. It's scary to have so obvious reminder of the passage of time. Sorry I wasn't able to make it this weekend.

Site Meter