Friday, February 17, 2006

Slow Night

Well, work went slowly today, and so is my writing tonight. I've spent more time playing games on Yahoo! than actually putting words on the screen. (Words from Text Twist don't count towards my quota, unfortunately.) So now I'm writing here about not writing. Makes so much sense, doesn't it? It's nice to get some words down somewhere, at least.

Eugene and I were going to watch a classic movie from the library tonight, but since he had to do something after work and got in late, we're going to save the movie for tomorrow. That should give me a topic for tomorrow's blog. I'm also going to make pizza for dinner; I already made the dough tonight.

I suppose I should stare at Day some more. Maybe I ought to switch to Key instead. Or maybe I ought to call it a night and just go to bed. It's supposed to get very cold tonight, and snuggling under the blankets is more tempting than revising Day at the moment. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra, where ya been? ;)

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Sorry about that! I've been either too busy or too tired to blog. Hopefully my latest entry makes up for that.

Site Meter