Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happiness Is...

Finishing a project you've been working on for a while. I just sent off a review of 70 pages of a novel. It's for a friend of mine outside of OWW. (Yes, as if I don't have enough to do there, I review for other people too. I have no life, but if you're reading this, you know that. ;) ) It is an interesting novel, but I started reviewing it last month, along with all of the other projects that I juggle. I went over all of it three times, working on it in spurts. Hopefully my friend will find my comments helpful. And now I need to decide which of my own books I should work on for the rest of the night. I don't think Pyramids on Yahoo! counts, but odds are that'll draw my attention anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just don't start playing solitaire - spider solitaire, and then jewel quest, and zuma and trijinx. NOT that I play any of those...

Site Meter