Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Eve Eve

My family traditionally celebrates on Christmas Eve. I had the day off, so I did a few chores around the house and took care of some last-minute things for tomorrow. We're going up to my parents' house for dinner and a gift exchange. Hopefully we'll also be able to bring along the video from our wedding; the videographer is burning it onto DVD now. Eugene made my dad's favorite cake, a flourless chocolate one, and it's baking right now. I'll take care of it while Eugene finishes up his shopping.

On the writing front, I'm continuing to edit a novel for a friend, and I'm working on both Day of All Seasons and The Key to All Locked Doors. I may only write a couple hundred words on each per day, but at least it's progress. Still haven't started reading the second draft of Lennon's Line, even though it's sitting here on my desk. Maybe I can read it after Christmas is over.

In case I don't have a chance to blog tomorrow and post pictures of our family get-together, I hope everyone reading this blog enjoys the holidays, no matter which one you celebrate. Spread joy and love to everyone you know.

No comments:

Site Meter